You know that country comprised of a mass of islands to the east of the big landmass that is Asia? Silver medal in women’s soccer at the London Olympics, big devastating earthquake a year and a half ago, anime and manga and tentacle porn erm… sushi?
GeekStuff4U, as you may know, is located in Japan. Our headquarters is here, as is our entire Logistics operation all the way to when packages are handed to our local postal service for international delivery to our amazing customers. Unfortunately, as many e-retailers and their (potential) patrons are painfully aware, international shipping ain’t cheap. Even ThinkGeek, our sorta-competitor / target of our immense respect / doer of everything awesomely right, suffers from this syndrome, in which some of their customers complain of the immense overseas shipping fees in a way that suggests this is somehow ThinkGeek’s fault. The issue of expensive international shipping fees is a problem that plagues every single online retailer in the ‘verse.
So, for a limited time, we’re going to try something new: we’ll ship your order to you completely free! Yep, you read that right, we’ll ship your order from our Logistics Center in Tokyo right to your doorstep completely on us! The details:
- This offer is valid between today and the end of August, 2012.
- This offer is valid for everything in our catalog, including those products that are on pre-order status because they aren’t on sale yet. (Just not, you know, the products that aren’t available anymore, because we can’t actually fulfill those.)
- Take advantage of this offer by placing items in your shopping cart on GeekStuff4U and, when checking out, selecting Free Shipping (it’ll be the only option available) in the shipping methods section. You will be charged zero yen, dollars, euros, pounds, rubles, rupees, bitcoins, arms, legs, or firstborns for shipping and handling.
- Your orders will be fulfilled via EMS, the quicker and more high-priority of the two shipping methods we currently offer on GeekStuff4U (and consequently the more expensive :(, so don’t go ordering the heaviest things you can find on our catalog just to spite us, please). EMS is an international cooperative of national postal services so the last leg of your package’s journey to you will be handled by your local EMS operator, who will most likely be your local postal staff.
- Pass the word along to your friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, bank tellers, pizza deliverers, and random people on the street! We love free publicity.
- Random gifts may fall into the boxes as we’re packing them. We’ll try hard not to notice, and if we do, we’ll pretend like we didn’t.
- If you see any products on blogs and other media that are only available in Japan that you don’t see on our catalog, feel free to email us and we’ll see what we can do! (This offer is actually valid anytime - we just need to do a better job of publicizing it.)
If you have any questions, inquiries, suggestions, words of praise, requests, or comments, please feel free to contact us!
Oh my god let me love you.